Our Sandalwood Natural Soap Bar is entirely handmade. It contains two natural vegetable oils, extra moisturizing Coconut Oil and very nourishing Olive Oil. It has a calming sandalwood scent and beautiful emerald color.
About Natural Soaps:
Since our handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn’t need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Natural soap and it will serve you very well.
• Don’t let your soap drown in water.
• Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
• Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
• Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
• Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
• Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
150 gr. – Handmade in Ireland
NO Parabens, preservatives, EDTA, SLS, Silicones.
Olive oil – contains three major antioxidants. Helps restore skin, but also smoothness and has anti – aging benefits.
Coconut oil – great skin softener which helps with dry and hard skin conditions. This all natural, edible oil is inarguably the best moisturizer out there. It easily seeps into the skin pores, moisturizing deeply and thoroughly.
How to use our Soap Bar:
Massage into damp skin in the bath tube or shower. Use a soap dish to avoid soap soaking in the water in between usage.
This product contains natural substances of vegetable origin; therefore, susceptible individuals might experience allergic reactions.